Department Business and Administration Management
Students on the DUT GEA course train for executive management positions within businesses in the private or public sectors or in other organisations such as associations and administrations.
Second-year students can choose between 3 options: Finance and Accountancy, Small and Medium-sized Organisations and Human Resources.
The course ends with a 10-week placement in France or abroad.
The teaching staff includes academic staff, research staff and visiting professionals.
The department is equipped with leading-edge IT technology, including 4 computer rooms (100 PCs), 2 language labs and 2 digital editing benches. All the rooms have videoprojection.
The department has Erasmus agreements with schools in Ireland, Germany, Poland, Spain and Portugal, and a bilateral agreement with a school in Québec.
The department also offers several post-DUT courses:
- Licence Professionnelle Assistant de Gestion Export : Export Management
- Licence Professionnelle Assistant Paie et Administration du personnel (en alternance) : Payroll and Benefits Management (cooperative training)
- Licence Professionnelle Gestionnaire Agro-Equipement (en alternance) : Agricultural Equipment Executive Degree (cooperative training)
- Diplôme Universitaire Collaborateur de Cabinet Comptable (en alternance) : Junior Accountant Degree (cooperative training)
- Diplôme Universitaire Gestion de Production Audiovisuelle, Multimédia et Evènementielle : Film, Events and Multimedia Production Management
IUT de Rennes - Département GEA