Department of Civil Engineering
Design, construction and refurbishment of buildings, engineering structures and roadways; site management
Project Management in the Built Environment and Public Works. The course content is multi-skilled encompassing the technical and financial
The department of Civil Engineering of the Institute of technology of Rennes :
- is made up of :
- 25 academic staff
- 20 visiting professionals
- 7 technical and support staff
- 130 first year students and 120 second year students divided into 3 options (structures, building services, Public works and town planning).
More information about the DUT
- research staff
- Has links with industry through visiting professionals, industrial training for students, post D.U.T. training options, sponsored research for industry.
- Exchanges students with European universities (U.K, Germany, Span, Canada, Netherlands, Denmark…).
- Arranges industrial placements with foreign companies
- Offers 2 expanding post DUT training options :
- Licence professionnelle “Conducteur de travaux”(management for the building industry)
- Licence professionnelle “Chargé d’affaires en génie-climatique » (HVAC management for the building industry).
IUT de Rennes - Département Génie Civil
3 rue du Clos Courtel - BP 90422
35704 RENNES CEDEX 7
Pascale Simon - 02 23 23 40 50
Catherine Escolivet - 02 23 23 40 52
- Fax: 02 23 23 40 51
- Email address: